Saturday, July 11, 2015

Million Dollar Ideas for Your Car

I'll never forget my first car, a cherry red Mustang convertible.  It was a sweet ride.  I was the envy of the neighborhood, cruising with the top down, and I never even left my driveway, I was four.  Yep, I was the proud owner of a 1960s style Ford Mustang Pedal Car.  Classic!
My vehicle now is a lot more mundane but it gets me where I'm going so, that's all that matters.
Or, is it?




Living in Houston often means living in your car. Most of us have a commute of about two hours a day. That's a lot of time behind the wheel.  A lot of time to think up some good ideas.  Million dollar ideas in fact, as in "This idea could make me a million dollars!"  And the great part is, most of these inventions can fit right in your dash board.  Just get rid of the glove compartment.  Who needs it anyway?  Has anyone ever actually stored gloves in there?
Here are my Million Dollar ideas for your car.  All of these are designed to save time for the commuter and make the ride to work more productive and enjoyable.

  1. Dashboard Coffee Maker - I can't tell you how many mornings I have been running late and there was no time to make myself a travel mug of coffee for my ride in to work.  It would be so much more convenient and a real time saver if I could make my coffee in the car on the way to work.  
  2. Dashboard Micro Wave - Imagine how much time you could save if you weren't stuck in line at the McDonald's drive thru every morning. Make your own breakfast right there in your car. You could heat up your own sausage biscuits, blueberry muffins or even oatmeal.  And why stop there, cook hot pockets for the kids on road trips and there's no need to stop for lunch.
  3. Hair Dryer - Now that your basic needs for food and coffee are being met, lets turn our attention to grooming.  You could definitely get an earlier start in the morning if you didn't have to spend all that time drying and styling your hair. A blow dryer in the car is just the thing to get you to work on time and looking gorgeous. For those who prefer the old-school salon hood dryers, we could have a drop-down option that allows you to dry your hair hands free.
  4. Clothing Steamer - Nothing wrinkles up your business attire like a long car-ride. That's why you need an in-seat clothing steamer. This feature will steam out the wrinkles in your pants and jacket while you drive.  An added benefit, it can also be used as a sauna and help clear your pores.
  5. Massage Chair - We already have heated seats.  Why not take it a step further and put a spa quality massage chair in the car. You've seen them at the mall or the nail salon. Ease the tension caused by bad traffic or a hard day at the office with a massage during your commute. And if you get too relaxed and start nodding off, fire up your dashboard coffee maker for a jolt of caffeine to keep you going.
So there you have it.  All you inventors out there, get cracking.  All I expect is 75% of the profits.  Message me and I'll tell you where to send the check.



No comments:

Post a Comment