It's been a busy Christmas season and I have let things lapse here on Cherri's Jubilee. I've been busily cleaning house, shopping, wrapping gifts and addressing Christmas cards. Now, I finally have a moment to catch my breath and thought I would put together a fun little Christmas Quiz. So, grab a #2 pencil and keep your eyes on your own paper.
1. What is an acceptable gift for a co-worker?
a. Home baked cookies
b. A gift card to Starbucks
c. Hand lotion
d. Racy lingerie
2. Who invented Santa Claus?
a. Thomas Nast
b. Clement Clarke Moore
d. The Coca Cola Company
e. Rankin and Bass
3. Did you notice there is no option C in question #2?
b. Well, I noticed it now that you mentioned it.
c. I noticed it right off the bat.
d. No, you didn't - you liar
4. What is your favorite Christmas special?
a. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
b. A Charlie Brown Christmas
d. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
e. There is no C in this question either
f. A Very Brady Christmas
5. What is the most inappropriate Christmas song?
a. Santa Baby
b. Baby it's Cold Outside
c. Father Christmas by the Kinks
d. Last Christmas by Wham
6. What were the names of the Three Wise Men?
b. There weren't actually 3 wise men
c. Gaspar, Belthasar and Melchior
d. Goldie, Frankie and Murray
7. In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, what was given on the 11th day?
a. Ducks a ducking
b. Bobbies bobbing
c. Kids a kidding
d. A box of cherry cordials
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie and why?
9. Should presents be opened on Christmas morning or on Christmas Eve and why?
10. Has Christmas become too commercial, as Charlie Brown said 50 years ago in his Christmas special? If so, what has lead you to this conclusion. If not, give evidence to support your argument.
Scoring: Give yourself 10 points for every correct answer.
80 - 100 Points: You are the Christmas Queen
70 - 80 Points: You are Miss Columbia
65 - 70: Getting a little Scroogey
50-65: You're Mister Heat Miser
0-50: Happy Holidays!